Layer Iron Tonic
Iron is an essential element that is required by all living organism for several metabolic process including blood formation, transportation of oxygen and synthesis of DNA. It is widely spread over all kind of feed. The concentration and availability of iron varies with source and concentration. In body the iron is mainly found in the hemoglobin. Iron deficiency is the single leading nutritional deficiency which can cause anemia, poor absorption of nutrients and loss of blood formation. In poultry farming the requirement of iron is fulfilled by the poultry feed which also helps in providing different nutrients like Cu, Zn, Mn, etc. which are essential for a better commercial poultry farming.
To get rid out of the iron deficiency there is a need of poultry iron tonic which can be used along with the feed which helps in removing the iron deficiency from the body. We use “Feton” as apoultry hematinic iron tonic which significantly helps in recovering iron deficiency and reduces the risk of anemia and other iron deficiency problems. It is a unique combination of ferric ammonium citrate, cobalt chloride, biotin, folic acids and other different elements.
Benefit of Feton:
- Helps in formation of blood and improve hemoglobin content in the blood.
- Enhance fertility and growth of the body
- Chelated copper available in Feton, helps in absorption of Iron, development & maturation of red blood cells.
- Folic acid in this iron tonichelps in promoting growth of red blood cells. .
- Helps in curing fatty liver syndrome.
Usage & Administration
Layers: - 150ml/100 Birds.
Or, as directed by veterinarian consultants.