Emu Toxin Binder
Protox an essential toxin binder which removes the noxious substance that are present in the feed which are given to the animals and birds. The noxious substance are Mycotoxins which are produced by moulds and moulds are filamentous fungus that grows frequently on contaminated feed that are stored improperly. The effect of these toxins depends upon time length, level of contamination. With the presence of these mycotoxins it destroys the nutrients in the feeds that directly affects the health and growth of the body and causes chronic diseases. Precaution is needed to tackle this and to store the feed away from humidity. Or, it can be controlled by using the right medicine (Toxin Binder) to ensure better health.
- Manages and control the toxins present in feed.
- Highly Efficient towards polar and non-polar mycotoxins.
- Prevents the growth of moulds in the feed
- Improves liver function and prevents fatty liver syndrome
- Controls excess moisture in feed and removes bad bacteria.
Usage & Administration
Regular Use: - 500gm-1kg/ton of feed
Or, as directed by veterinarian consultant