Protox is a vital EMU toxin binder whose work is to control and binds the toxin and mould present in the feed. Mycotoxins are produced by moulds which are filamentous fungi that frequently contaminate feed and grains which are stored improperly. The effect of mycotoxins depends upon the time length, level of contamination and the time length of consuming contaminated feed. It destroys the health and growth and causes severe diseases. It can be controlled by using the right medicine to ensure better health.
- Manages the toxins to control broad spectrum of moulds and toxins present in feed.
- High Efficacy towards polar and non-polar mycotoxins.
- Effectively prevents the growth of moulds in the feed
- Improves liver function and prevents fatty liver syndrome
- Controls excess moisture in feed and removes bad bacteria
Usage & Administration
Regular Use: - 500gm-1kg/ton of feed .
Treatment Use: - 2kg/ton of feed
Or, as directed by veterinarian consultant