Poultry Toxin Binder
"Mycotoxins" are harmful substances that are present in poultry feed that causes severe adverse effects on poultry breeder's health. Mycotoxins are common toxins that are produced by moulds, which are a filamentous fungus that gets contaminated on the feed and grains which are stored improperly or kept in a humid place. Mould growth is linked with climaxes in weather conditions, and mould spores are discovered almost everywhere, including in soil and plant debris. Crops can be contaminated with mould in the field, during harvest, or during storage, processing, or feeding.
The adverse effects of mycotoxin depend upon time length, level of contamination, and the time of consumption of the contaminated feed. With this presence, it destroys the health, growth and causes severe diseases and can be controlled by using the right poultry medicine to guarantee better health. Mycotoxin restraint measures may require multiple ways/methods to solve the problems linked with the consumption of mycotoxin. The modern methods include the use of a combination of toxin binders, yeast cell walls, microbial enzymes, and natural antioxidants.
Protox, a reliable poultry mycotoxin binder is a poultry feed additive among various available medicine which ensures positive health of breeders by removing all toxins from the contaminated feed. It works as a poultry toxin binderand contains MOS, Bacillus Subtilis, Propionic acid, Sorbic acid, activated charcoal, Liver extracts with other useful compositionthat is used to control the toxin and mouldwhich are present in poultry feed.
- Protox is used as Toxin binder that regulates the toxins to control broad spectrum of moulds and toxins that are present in the feed.
- The composition of Protox (poultry feed additive) shows high efficacy towards polar and non-polar mycotoxins.
- It efficiently inhibits the growth of moulds in the poultry feed.
- Protox is known to improve liver function, and also, it prevents the fatty liver syndrome.
- The Toxin binder for breeder controls excess moisture in feed and removes damaging bacteria.
Usage & AdministrationFor Breeder
Regular Use: - 500gm-1kg/ton of feed
Treatment Use: - 2kg/ton of feed
Or, as directed by veterinarian consultant