Please read the following Terms and Condition carefully before accessing the website as it will govern your access to and use of this site www.poultryfeedsupplement.com
Please agree to the Terms and Condition before using this website. If you don’t agree with our T&C exit the site immediately. With the access and use of this website will be counted in acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.
» This site www.poultryfeedsupplement.com is provided for informational use only. It doesn’t contain medical or veterinary information about all condition your pet may have and may not be applicable to your pet individual circumstances. The information on this website is not intended to diagnose any condition, illness or any injury your pet may have and should not be used as a substitute for the advised of a licensed veterinarian. We are not responsible for any injury, illness or death of your pet (including but not limited to cost of veterinary care) resulting from your failure to seek veterinary care or your use of any information on the site.
» Children under the age of 18 may not use this website. Also, this website is not intended for the use of minors older than 18 without parental guidance. It you are not legally at an age of 18 you must obtain parental permission before exploring this website.
» Provided that you accept the Terms & Conditions, Anfotal Nutritions grants you a limited access to use this website for personal use or as appropriate and authorized business use. This permission you get does not include download, reproduce, modify or link to any portion of the site content which is graphics, video, animations, audio, data or any text. All these belongs to Anfotal Nutritions.
» Unless Indicated Anfotal Nutrition owns and obtained the right to license all site content for uses permitted by the Terms & Conditions. Any unauthorized or misuse of site content is unlawful under copyright, trademark and other laws.
» There is no provision under the terms to store, distribute, display or sell site content. For personal use you make take one copy print of a page. Printing multiple copies for distribution to other is restricted.
» Any violation of the rules – including unauthorized use of the content by you will immediately terminate the license granted by Anfotal Nutrition and may subject to take legal action
» If you seek to use the site content in a way that exceeds the permissible line, please contact Anfotal Nutrition by writing a mail at (email@example.com) for permission.
Anfotal Nutrition and the child website www.poultryfeedsupplement.com respect the intellectual property of others and expect our users who visit this website to do the same. In any case we have right to terminate the user who infringes the property of us. The Indian Copyright Act, 1957 and any amendments thereof provides recourse for copyright owner who believe that the material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under Indian Copyright law. If you this that your work or content has been copied by any means that constitutes copyright infringement or aware of doing so, please contact Anfotal Nutrition by writing a mail at (firstname.lastname@example.org)with proper information and proof which include
1. A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or subject to infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to examine and locate the material on the website.
3. Your Name, mailing address, Contact Number & Email address is to be provided for communication.
4. A statement by you that you have a faith belief that the material in the manner complained of it is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or by any laws.
5. A statement by you that indicates the information is accurate and justified.
1. You may not use this website to stalk or harass other site users by any means.
2. Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state with Anfotal Nutrition or any other person or entity. Harm to minors by any means or solicit or otherwise attempt to gain any information or collection of user personal data or attempt to solicit including user names, passwords, phone numbers or attempt to access another user account.
3. Do not submit any user content that infringes in any manner on the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any persons.
4. Don’t submit any confidential or proprietary information of any person or entity that violates the legal rights of the person.
5. You may not submit User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
6. You may not submit User Content that constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of commercial solicitation.
7. Do not submit any kind of software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the website www.poultryfeedsupplement.com.
The products, offerings, content and materials on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Anfotal Nutritions disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy or non-infringement.
Neither Anfotal Nutrition, any of our affiliates, nor any of our or their respective licensors, licensees, service providers or suppliers warrant that this site or any function contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the servers that make this site available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Any product, offering, content and material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this site is done at your sole risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such product, offering, content or material.
If you are dissatisfied with any portion of our site, or with any of these terms & conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is the discontinuation of your use of this site. if any portion of this limitation of liability is found to be invalid, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Anfotal Nutrition has the right to terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the site, in whole or in part, without any prior notice or liability of any kind.
You may terminate these Terms at any time by closing your account and discontinuing your use of any and all parts of the Site. In the event of any termination, whether by you or Anfotal Nutrition, your obligation to indemnify Anfotal Nutrition as stated in these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
2. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
3. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of these Terms, and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Anfotal Nutrition in any respect whatsoever.
4. These Terms may be modified by our posting of changes on the website. Each time when you access this website you will deemed to have accepted any such changes.