Emu Kidney Medicine
“Urocid” an excellent poultry gout medicine which is used in curing renal disorder. Gout is a general disorder in the body of EMU birds in which stones are accumulated in the kidney which effects health and kidney functions. Uric acid is an end product of protein which is normally excreted through kidneys. This end product is insoluble in water and enzymes are needed for the breakdown. When the birds lack in enzymes there is no further breakdown of uric acid and it started accumulating in kidney in the form of stones. In order to cure this disease, Urocid is used as it is a vital gout medicine and kidney refresher which combination of sodium hydrogen, carbonate ammonium chloride, vitamin C, citosodine & halite which helps in the breakdown of these stones.
- Acidifies urine and help to keep kidney stones dissolved and preserve the renal mass function.
- Prevents urinary deposits and haemorrhages microlesion.
- Treats renal inflammation caused by toxins
- Prevents and control nephrosis and chick nephropathy.
- Urocid helps the birds to overcome various stress conditions and help normal functioning of kidneys.
Usage & Administration
For Preventive use: - 200ml/10 Birds.
Mild Infection: 300ml/10 Birds.
Severe Infection: 400ml/10 Birds.