Duck Gout Medicine
Gout is a disorder in which stones gets accumulated in the kidney which affects its functioning and lowers the health. It is generally crystal of uric acid which is the end product of purine and protein metabolism. With the breakdown of protein in the liver, uric acid is formed and it is excreated out through kidneys. Birds are uricotelic where there is a lack of enzymes that helps in the breakdown of this and so they excrete the urine in the form of semi-solid uric acid in the feces.
Disruption in the metabolic process of excretion of uric acids leads to Gout. It can arise either due to the production of uric acid over the capacity of excretion through the kidney or due to the failure of kidney failing in excreting the produced uric acid. In this case, there is a need for gout medicine which helps in dissolving the crystal and boost the excretion. We, use “Urocid” as duck gout medicine which helps in this. It contains Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Ammonium Chloride, Vitamin-C, Citosodine & Halite. It can also be used as poultry gout medicines
- Acidifies urine and help to keep kidney stones dissolved and preserve the renal mass function.
- Prevents urinary deposits and haemorrhages microlesion.
- Treats renal inflammation caused by toxins.
- Prevents and control nephrosis and chick nephropathy.
- Urocid helps the birds to overcome various stress conditions and help normal functioning of kidneys.
Usage & Administration
For Prevention Of Gout
3ml-5ml/100 Birds/ Day For 3-5 Days.
For Control of Gout
5ml-10ml/100 birds/ Day for 5-7 Days.
1ml-2ml/7 Kg of Bird Weight.Severe Infection
1ml-2ml/5Kg of bird weight.