Poultry Gout Medicine
Gout is a major problem in the poultry industry which can cause a high mortality ratio among the birds. It is characterized by retention and buildup of urates in the tissues. It is caused due to excess deposition of uric acid which is an end product of protein and purine metabolism. In birds, as they are uricoletic, the uric acid is insoluble in the water and the bird also lack enzymes which lower the breakdown of the uricase. Normally the uric acids are excreted through kidney and the metabolic process occurs in the liver. If there is a renal failure or excessive formation of Uric acid in the body or both, due to various predisposing causes, Uric acid accumulates in the blood resulting in hyper Uricemia.
In the case there we need gout treatment medicine which helps in dissolving the stones which are accumulated and makes a smooth passage for excretion. It acts as acidifiers in poultry and preserves the renal mass function. It is composed of Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Ammonium Chloride, Vitamin-C, Citosodine & Halite for better and faster action.
- Acidifies urine and helps dissolving kidney stones dissolved and preserve the renal mass function.
- Prevents urinary deposits and haemorrhages microlesion
- Give relief from renal inflammation caused by toxins
- Prevents and control nephrosis and chick nephropathy.
- Urocid helps the birds to overcome various stress conditions and help normal functioning of kidneys.
Usage & AdministrationFor BreedersFor Prevention of Gout (100 Birds)
Breeders: 3ml-5ml/100 Birds/Day for 3-5 Days
For Control of Gout
Breeders: 5ml-10ml /100 Birds/Day for 5-7 Days.
Mild Infection: 1ml-2ml/7Kg of bird weight.
Severe Infection: 1ml-2ml/5kg of bird weight.